Monday, July 02, 2007

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Oh my blogger how I have missed you. I can't believe I have kept this thing up for as long as i have. I just updated my LJ but i wanted to say hello here too. Much has transpired since i posted last but as i said on my LJ i am not in a break it all down and think about it all kind of mood. We moved into our new house its weired and taking some getting used to, but it'll happen. We got a puppy, she's the most adorable little girl ever. Her name is Willow!!!! William is doing fine. He detests Willow, but tolerates her most of the time. My sister moved out and into her new apartment with her boyfriend and it's a little weird and i kinda sorta miss her but i would never ever dream of telling anyone that. I finally read Joss Whedon's Fray and it was amazing. I loved it. And i read the first issue of the new Spike series called Shadow Puppets and that one was cool too. No new Buffy comics all July which bites a big one. My mom and I are almost done with Season 2 of Buffy. We have the "Beginning Pt. 2" and we're finished. I'm surprised she's kept up with it this long. It's very cool. My dad finished all of Angel and loved it. I wish i could have watched with him, but oh well. I guess that's all for now. Glad to have you back bloggy.

"Hey there Delilah
I know times are getting hard
But just believe me, girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good" "Hey There Delilah" by The Plain White T's

Love that song, it's my new favorite song of the moment. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home