Saturday, June 02, 2007

Here I am...

So, I'm alive. I'm here, I'm extremely upset right now, but I'm alive nonetheless. I just updated my LiveJournal for the first time in a while, and I felt bad so i decided to update my Blogspot page real fast. For some reason I can't access my blogspot page from AOL anymore, which completely sucks because I prefer this one over LJ, but I use AOL so it's more convenient to just update LJ rather than have to open up Mozilla specifically to use Blogger. Let's see, I hate my sister, I love my brother, city tournaments for his baseball team start today, we're moving to a house where we can have pets and we're going to get a dog, my sister graduated from highschool and will be attending a real university in the fall, my engaged friends are doing well and summer has been alright thus far. Not much else to say. Just wanted to update this thing.

"You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Strange as angels
Dancing in the deepest oceans
Twisting in the water
You're just like a dream..." "Just Like Heaven" The Cure

Love that song. Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home