Saturday, March 31, 2007

There's not enough yuck in the world...

So, people, well most people suck. Yesterday my mom took my car to go to the gym and while she was in the gym, someone used a crowbar and pried open my window which busted it completely and stole my mom's purse, which admittedly she shouldn't have done but still no way is this something to blame on her.

It's very hard not to be upset with her because she should know better than to leave her purse out in the open in the car but she did and you know what people shouldn't go breaking into people's cars ever, especially at 9:30 in the morning, dumbasses. Anyway they also took my XM radio. Not the whole hook up thing, they just unhooked it from the wires and stole that, which is stupid but I'm sure they will either figure out a way to sell it or use it or they just are truly evil and wanted to take what i had in there cuz theyre lazy stupid dumbasses who don't care about anyone but themselves.

My mom had luckily enough already put a hold on her card a few days prior to this for reasons i know not, but my brother's bankcard was also in there and they did try ot use that one but i think we were lucky because i think he had like nothing on there. But they immediately took it and bought gas using it. I hate them and hope they get their hands smashed by a fucking sledgehammer and then are forced to eat the broken bones.

There was also a check my dad had given her for the car my sister is supposed to be getting soon so we were worried about that cuz it didn't say who it was made out to, and it was signed but lucky again, my dad called this morning and was able to cancel the check but unfortunately he was charged a big fat fee for cancelling it, god banks will look for anyway to make a buck off you.

I also called Eddie Bauer and was able to talk to someone about maybe cancelling the giftcard she had in her purse because we still had the receipt and the giftcard was worth 50 bucks, so they said they would research it and then hopefully be able to send her a new one. Which i don't really like the way that sounds, like maybe they won't issue her a new one, i mean hello it was stolen and i still have the number and I'm asking you to cancel the old one and issue a new one i don't know what there is to research but whatever. She was also able to cancel the old gift certificate she had from a salon for a massage and get a new one issued, but she had her calendar in there with all her stuff, all her nice makeup and the book she was reading.

It just really sucks that people are that low and despicable that they truly don't care and would break in and steal and use people's things. We don't have tons and we are certainly not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but we do ok and we all work hard to have the nice things we do have and for someone to say you know what fuck that I'm gonna go and just steal the shit i want, pisses me off beyond anything. I mean how fucking lazy and worthless and scum off the bottom of the sewer pathetic.

Also, last night i was super tired and as i was drifting off to sleep i was either dreaming i was Veronica Mars, lol or hazily thinking that if Veronica Mars were my friend she would know exactly where to start looking and who to talk to and how to go about finding the stolen purse. I watch too much television.

Anyway the window was fixed very quickly yesterday but it was like 126 bucks so that sucks.

Other than that not much going on. I'm going out tonight for a little bit. I suck at going out. I never know how dressed up to get or not get, how much to drink or not drink, i don't really like to drink truth be told, and I think I'm just generally awkward and shy around people i dont know. Charm i was not blessed with. Oh well, it'll be good to see my bestest friend, even if i am clinging to his pant leg like a child 70% of the time, lol. Ok, well my fingers are tired and i have to go paint my fucking toenails, one of the drawbacks to going out. xoxo


"horny and burnout now is how it always ends for me and
chemicals wear me down in your summertime bacchanalian
I saw her go faster than the morning comes
she walks away like a lady
it's always the fallen ones I think are always going to save me"
"Faster" Third Eye Blind
Not a whole lot of sentiment here, just love this song, love the lyrics Stephan Jenkins is awesome and Third Eye Blind owns a piece of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home