Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....!!!!!!!!

So, oh my frickin god, I just finished reading Buffy Season 8 The Long Way Home Pt. 2 and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! It was so amazing. I have not been able to contain myself since i started reading it.

I was already so jazzed to read the new one, i have never had to wait for new Buffy material, and then i had to wait until after 3 for the comic book shop to have them all out and ready to go. I now have a pull list and so when i got there they had mine all in a bag. I got the regular issue, the variant issue, and the full bleed of issue 1.

I got home and started reading. It was so beautiful and exciting and my hands were shaking as i read each and every page. There were so many shocking things, and Giles and Andrew were in there as well and Willow, badass fuckin' Willow!!!!! I was screaming and squealing and laughing and pounding the table with near orgasmic delight.

I love love love Joss Whedon. Also, there was one scene in particular that had me squealing and screaming and still has me reeling and screaming with shock, surprise, hope and love. It was after Amy put the spell on Buffy where she's living a nightmare and can't wake up. Amy tells Xander that only the kiss of true love, or the kiss of someone who loves her and wants to kiss her passionately will wake Buffy up.

In Buffy's dream she's starting to give up and wants it all to stop because it hurts so much and then there in her dream is a guy in a red shirt, black pants, and a long black coat, reaching out his hand to her and telling her "you can't give up that easily, there's so much i need to show you...my love" I so want that to be Spike. I want it with all my heart more than i can say i want it to be Spike. Of course since i want it that badly it will probably be Angel or someone else i can't even imagine, knowing Joss, lol.

Not that i will be completely unhappy to see Angel, i love Angel and despise all those people out there who are all I'm a Bangel or B/A shipper/fan and i hate Spike and Buffy or Spuffy blah blah blah, or I'm a Spuffy or S/B fan and hate Angel, those people are annoying and make whatever ship they support look bad. I love them all, i love all the characters, i just happen to love Spike supremely a much lot, and would love it till the day i died if the person talking to Buffy there was Spike. I would die with a happy song in my heart, yes i would.

Anyway i just loved this comic so much, the ending with Willow echoing Giles' words to her at the end of "Two to Go" was too much, i was screaming and squealing and jumping up and down and running up the stairs. I love Willow, she's my second favorite character i think and to finally see her there ready to put the beat down on Amy was too much for my fragile and already over-excited heart.

I cannot wait until May 2nd when we finally get to see Willow put the whammy on Amy and find out who it is in Buffy's nightmare telling her to not give up, please please please be Spike and I'll try real hard not to ask for anything again, notice i said try.

Anyway just had to post and get it all out since my sister and brother sadly lack the same squealiness and giddiness that i possess about this comic and all things Buffy and Joss. God God Joss i love you like Spike loves Buffy. Thank you. Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home